Version 2 is no longer supported but
available for previous users.
Key Benefits of the SmartOB Prenatal Forms
- A better alternative to paper prenatal records
- Automatic calculation of gestational age & other values
- Decreases malpractice risk by eliminating errors of omission
- Improve prenatal visit workflow and efficiency
- Reduce paper, chart copying and transfer costs
- Eliminate lost/misplaced charts and improve security
- Monitoring of required/recommended labs for prenatal care
- Set User Defined Reminders for any EGA
- Pop-up explanations speed learning curve for new employees
- Monitoring of abnormal values set by practitioner
- Improved chart legibility / defensibility
- Improved portability either physically or via the Internet
- Individualized practitioner controlled thresholds
- Password protection of fields
- Automatic logging of every entry/deletion by user
- Customizable Header for individual practice
- Formatted to fit 8.5 x 11 page for archiving or hospital chart
* These forms require Excel Macros to be
enabled. how to turn on Macros
The forms do not run fully on this site and should be Downloaded for full functionality.
*Download version 2 SmartOB
for previous users.
The only difference between v*.**a and
v*.**b is how the Initial Physical Exam is documented on Form 1
This is the first "history &
physical" form of the SmartOB Prenatal Forms version "a". The physical
exam is documented
differently on the version "b" forms.
This is the second "history"
form of the SmartOB Prenatal Forms.
This is the third "prenatal flow
sheet" form of the
SmartOB Prenatal Forms.
This is the fourth "Progress
Notes" form of the SmartOB Prenatal Forms
This is the User Preferences screen of the SmartOB
This is the printed first form of
the SmartOB Prenatal Forms. The header and logo are customizable.